Oh and don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel! It will have notify you each time I post a new video, check it out here: April McKinney's Youtube Channel (just click Subscribe in the left hand corner)
- 3/4 lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 tbls Oil (extra virgin olive or canola)
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers, sliced (any colors)
- 1/2 Jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ancho Chili Powder (Can substitute regular chili powder)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbls Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 lime
- 8-10 Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- Toppings: Light Sour Cream, Cheese, Salsa, etc
- Rub Chicken with 1/2 tsp Cumin, 1/2 tsp Chili Powder, 1/2 tsp garlic Powder, 1/4 tsp Ancho Chili Powder, 1/2 tsp Salt
- Heat skillet to medium high heat with 1/2 tbls of oil, cook chicken in oil for 4-5 min per side, or until cooked through, then remove from and heat slice into thin strips
- Heat another Skillet over high heat, with 1 tbls of oil, add in all of the veggies and the remaining spices and worcestershire sauce, cook for 7-8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add sliced chicken into the skillet and heat through, add in juice of 1/2 of a lime.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave, wrapped in paper towel for 20 seconds.
- Make your own fajitas with toppings of your choice!
Also be sure to check out my new "How to Cut an Avocado" video here: Avocado Video