Aren't we always looking for a quick, healthy side dish? Well this one definitely fits that description! It takes about 4 minutes to make and it is perfect for that bag of Spinach that doesn't look quite crisp enough for a salad. Give it a try!
- 1 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 12 oz Baby Spinach
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Freshly Grated Parmesan for Topping
1) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add garlic and red pepper flakes, cook for one minute stirring often
2) Add Spinach, Salt, and Pepper
3) Toss with tongs constantly until Spinach is coated with oil and wilted completed wilted
4) Top with Parmesan Cheese if desired
P.S. Be sure to check out my Youtube Channel here: April McKinney Cooking and hit SUBSCRIBE, it will just let you know when I post a new recipe video, thanks!!